junwei-18-1c

Monday, July 21, 2008

The process of Design and Technology lessons

Hey, i'm told to post this post! So, this term, we are doing D and T which stands for design and technology. Last term, we did F and N which is fruit and nutrition. D and T is fun and I have learnt to sketch, product analysis and mindmapping. Anyway, Mr Imran and Mr Ng are my D and T teachers.

About sketching, I have learnt that at first, sketching is not easy as it looks. Mr Imran taught us how to sketch properly by comparing with the examples given, and to guide ourselves by using the parallel lines. I learnt from my mistakes and in the end, i can say that i sketch pretty okay!

I also learnt to seperate my research and notes into mindmaps, thus enabling me to find the research i need and sort out my notes muxh more easily! Mindmapping really helps! Product analysis allows me to figure out what features would the customer want their product to have so they will purchase the product. For example, the customer might want the product to be durable, waterproof, lightweight, small etc. I will then list down all the possibilities before figuring out which few are the most suitable. This will help us make the making of the product easier and it can also help us produce better results!

D and T is really fun and I have learnt alot! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home